WHAT NOT TO STORE
World Wide Storage @ 4703 7th St. Bay City offers security amenities such as keypad entry, 24/7 cameras, lighting, restricted access hours, and daily security walk-throughs... but the tenant stores at their sole risk. If your unit contents damage the unit, you may be liable for fees; please review your Lease.
We recommend documenting items stored in your unit by taking photos and notating electronics serial numbers before you lock your unit door.
To avoid risk of eviction or fines, please DO NOT store:
- Food, Spices, Pet food
- Hazardous chemicals or oils
- Pressurized Containers that may leak or explode
- Items that release fumes (gas cans etc.)
- Items that may melt over 95°
- Living organisms
- Personal documents, Mail, Sensitive info
- Priceless/irreplaceable possessions
- Works of art, jewelry, fur coats
- Valuables worth over $5,000
- Items deemed illegal in the state of Texas
- Unregistered Vehicles
- Any items NOT covered by your Tenant Protection plan (please review your Lease Addendum)
You may upgrade your Tenant Protection Plan at any time, just ask!